To best service the specific needs of all of our customers, Senkentek offers global supply chain, integrated supply chain,
and rapid supply chain solutions.
Global Supply Chain
Senkentek’s supply management teamsoperate globally to develop supplier partnerships,
commodity strategies, plus leverage global demands, pricing
and terms with its suppliers.
We maintain strong relationships with the industry's top
distributors and manufacturers around the globe.
Integrated Supply Chain
Senkentek operates with advanced integrated supply chain management
Agile™ is the front end system, used for fast and accurate
management of the customer products throughout the entire product
life cycle. From new product introduction, manufacturing, engineering
changes implementation to end of life of the product.
Order entry, inventories, financial management and the efficiency
of manufacturing processes are managed through solid ERP systems.
Kinaxis Rapid Response™ provides Senkentek the tool to respond
rapidly to fluctuating demands in the supply chain, facilitating
faster collaboration between customers, Viasystems and suppliers
in the supply chain.
Senkentek’s integrated supply chain management software tools allow:
- Rapid asssessment of unexpected customer demands
- Real-time analysis of demand and supply
- Reduced cycle time of information sharing with customers and suppliers
- Increased customer service levels with faster response times, greater flexibility and reduced execution times
- Rapid constraint analysis (clear to build, constraint items)
- Multiple Simulation capability and scenarios available real time
- Immediate analysis and assesment of engineering changes on the supply chain
- Easier consolidation of data for analysis (excess and obsolete, lead time analysis, BOM analysis)
Rapid Supply Chain
Senkentek provides agility and flexibility on the supply chain of its customers products throughout the life cycle, bringing customer products faster to market during introduction, ramping product into mass production, and managing the end of life.
We understand that with competitive market conditions, faster
implementation translates into increased revenues, profits and
market share for our customers.