Novaflex HDI (High Density Interconnect) offers high-density single and double-layer flexible interconnects that thrive under the extreme conditions in today’s high-end electronic applications. Novaflex is based on Novaclad adhesiveless laminates which utilize thin copper, laser drilled vias, fine pitch imaging, and multiple surface finishes to build circuits suitable for cellular phones, telecommunications, computer system and peripheral interconnects, and demanding automotive applications. Novaflex HDI flexible circuits are processed using Senkentek state-of-the-art roll-to-roll processing systems. Novaflex HDI is available with a variety of photo-imaged solder masks or laminated film surface dielectrics. Surface finishes include electroplated hard or soft wire-bondable gold, electroplated solder or tin, immersion silver, and bare copper treatments.
- Highest density flexible circuit
- Excellent in harsh chemical or thermal environments
- Available with 25 micron microvias and conductor pitch at 150 microns
- Proven effective in dynamic flex applications
- Often selected for controlled impedance circuitry
- Excellent material for wire bond applications